How we recruit
How we recruit people for the future
There’s not one type of person we are looking for. We look for people who can bring new perspectives, skills and life experiences to our teams. We value challenge, curiosity and passion.
So, if you want to be in an environment where you will have a voice that will be heard and where you can reach your full potential, then we would love to hear from you.
If you are thinking of getting in touch, then this can be speculative to explore potential opportunities. We will be interested in your skills, experience and how you may fit in with our values. Here’s our top tips if you’re getting in touch;
Focus on your CV. This is the first piece of information we’ll see about you so make sure you highlight your achievements Here’s how to frame them;
- Align your skills and experience with the job description or role you are looking for
- Be specific about projects you’ve worked on or managed. What were the outcomes? What role did you play?
- If you’ve has a leadership role, tell us about it. How big was the team? What was the scope of your work?
- Don’t just include the names of the companies you have worked for, include a quick description of their primary business activity.
- If you’re a recent university graduate or have limited work experience, include school-related projects or coursework that proves relevant skills and knowledge and the types of the work environment
- Keep it short; if there’s more information, we need we can explore this with you at the interview stage.
Ready to start your Career ?
Let's Work Together
By considering Total Group as your contracting partner, you can have peace of mind knowing that all aspects of your project will be handled with professionalism, expertise, and attention to detail. Our integrated approach ensures seamless coordination between different stages of the project, resulting in cost-effective solutions and timely delivery. Drop us a message below, and let’s work together to bring your vision to life. Our dedicated team is here to answer any questions and provide you with the personalised service you deserve.